Freedom’s natal day is here.
Fire the guns and shout for freedom,
See the flag above unfurled!
Hail the stars and stripes forever,
Dearest flag in all the world.
~Florence A. Jones
It’s 4th of July today which for us proud Americans means we celebrate our Independence Day with our loved ones and friends!! I love our beautiful flag and everything it stand for: freedom, liberty and the pursuit of happiness 🙂 So did another patriotic mani for today! I also did a different look on a previous post which is a faster alternative to have some red and white and blue here.
To achieve this look:
- Prepare nails with a base coat. Apply Sally Hansen Xtreme White On on thumb,middle finger and pinky- or the nails you wanna do striping.
- I did a glitter accent nail using one coat of Revlon Silver Dollar topped with 2 coats Hard Candy’s Celebrate the Sequins.
- For the stars accent finger, I used Essie’s Midnight Cami and did some star glitter placement using top coat as a glue.
- I cut nail art striping tape into 6 pieces per nail and placed it over the white nails diagonally- spacing them as evenly as possible. I painted in the stripes with Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Red Carpet and remove the tape before the polish dries.
- Top it off with topcoat and viola!
Hope everyone has a Happy Independence Day!!